How to feel your Spirit Guide’s presence
Your spirit guide is assigned to you before you are born. They help to nudge and guide us through life and are responsible for helping us fulfill the spiritual contract we make with ourselves before we incarnate.
Here is a very simple but effective exercise you can use to begin to sense your spirit guide’s presence.
1. Sit in an upright position with your feet on the floor, and begin by taking a few deep breaths until your body starts to relax. Concentrate on your breathing to quieten your mind, and become aware of a white light that surrounds and protects you. Enjoy the calm and centred feeling that this light brings.
2. Sit still and notice what your own energy feels like.
3. Send a thought to your spirit guide asking if they will allow you to feel their presence in your space.
4. Wait for any change, any sensation or feeling that you might sense. Don’t ask any questions, do nothing other than register what change you are feeling.
5. Now ask your guide to step back.
6. Be aware if the feeling changes. Be aware of your own energy and if it has changed.
7. Take a few deep breaths until you feel you are ready to open your eyes and come back to the room.
What did you experience? Did you feel any change around you? Remember this is about feeling presence, not seeing pictures. You can practice this exercise as many times as you wish until you are familiar with your guide’s ‘calling card’.